This letter is something I’ve been wanting to write for a long long time. I’m so glad that I’m finally doing it!
Have I told you that I love you? I love you with all my heart! I am eternally grateful to you for everything you’ve done for me. Specifically though, I’m most grateful for these things you’ve done for me.
1. Thank you for making sure I was born to a Muslim family! Thank you for making it so easy for me to become a Muslim. While I do truly believe in Islam deeply, I don’t think I would have had the strength to convert to Islam from any other religion (major respect to people who’ve done so) because I wouldn’t want to become a disappointment to my family, no matter how much I believed in you. I am most eternally grateful to you for that.
2. Thank you for my amazing parents! My parents are truly the most wonderful parents ever! They have raised me up to become the lady I am with so much love and care, they are always there for me through thick and thin. While I do realize that most parents are like this to their children, my parents understand me deeply (I know a lot of children with parents who don’t understand them), and for that, I am blessed. I also see multiple cases in TV, where parents ill treat their children. Throw them away in garbage dumps when they are born, abandon them in far away places and even go to the extent of killing their own children. Thank you for giving me the privilege of being born as my parents’ child. No matter what our problems may be, no matter the struggle, it couldn’t get any better than them.
3. Thank you for my amazing best-friend! Oh I was very careful with my word choice there, but I know you know what’s on my mind. I’m sorry that I fell in love with my best-friend if you think I shouldn’t have. It so happens that society has changed, and it’s difficult to not fall in love with someone. It’s not my parents fault. If it’s anyone’s fault, it’s mine. 100% percent. But the thing is, I know you love me more than anyone else. I know you’ll forgive me if it’s something seriously wrong. I know that my happiness means a lot to you. I am the happiest I’ve ever been when I’m with him dear God, you already know that. He has always been there for me, you already know that too. They say that everyone has a soulmate. I believe that he is my soulmate dear God. I pray every single day for your blessings to get us married and keep us together in heaven as well.
There are so much more things I am grateful for, but the list would just go on and on because I am grateful for everything you’ve done dear God. That everything is a humongous lot.
I know there are so many people who are getting more and more distant from you lately, but I promise I never will go there. I hope and pray that people will only get closer and not further apart from you.
Thank you for the gift of life! It truly is the most beautiful thing in the world.
Just Another Believer.
Here’s more articles about me –
- Why I Started Blogging
- My Aeipathy Besides Writing
- The Person Behind The Blog
- Aqueel’s Happy Place
- My Morning Routine – Why I Schedule Everything