I was nominated by Ella from My Favourite Recipes for the Blue Sky Tag. Go check out her amazing recipes! 😉
Rules are as follows –
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer your 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the challenge.
- Give your nominees 11 questions.
My questions and answers –
Q. Why did you start blogging?
A. I was bored doing nothing else but studying for my advanced level examination.
Q. How do you find time for your blog?
A. I blog when I’m not studying, when I’m taking a break, etc.
Q. Do you have a blogging routine/schedule?
A. Nope I don’t. It’s completely random. Sometimes I wake myself up early in the morning to blog and start studying by dawn.
Q. How long does it take you to finish writing a post?
A. 30 mins – 1hr in average. 😮
Q. Do you have a morning routine?
A. Wake up. Use phone to wake me up completely. Wash up. Get to study, if I don’t have time to blog. Else, blog and then study.
Q. What is your favorite autobiography?
A. I haven’t read any autobiographies. 😬
Q. How many languages do you speak?
Q. What does it mean to be a woman?
A. It doesn’t mean much to me yet. But I do feel blessed to be a woman. Except for all the pains a woman has to go through. Like childbirth, for example. Although I think the ability to bear and give birth to a child is very special too.
Q. Is your blog listed on your resume/linked-in page?
A. Nope, it isn’t.
Q. How do you stay in shape?
A. I don’t. 😂 I eat a lot, and I have a very high metabolism.
Q Are you doing any volunteer work, if so what kind and why?
A. I don’t currently. I’m very busy being a student. I would love to though. 😇
Questions for my nominees –
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Desk: messy or organized?
- Pet ownership – which is better? Dog or Cat?
- Things to do – which is better? Sing or Dance?
- Are you always early or terminally late?
- What is your favorite book you read as a child?
- What is your all time favorite joke?
- Who is the funniest person you know?
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
My nominees –
- Marie Abanga
- Susan Goldstein
- The Journey With Tshering
- Walker Cynthia
- Gifted Hands
- Simple Ula
- Deshi Nenkinan
- My Life As Izrael
- Lighthouse Dann Verner
- Joshi Daniel
Don’t feel offended if I haven’t nominated you in this post. There’s more to come. 😉
Also, this is my first post of something of this sort. I hope you guys take up the challenge, whether it’s your thing or not.