‘Daily Post’ in WordPress has been having a community pool every Monday where bloggers come together to give each other feedback and advice.
This is done to help bloggers gain traffic and to help them grow. If you haven’t heard of it before here is the link to it. You can check it out and join their threads.
I thought of having a community pool myself so that I can give something to you guys to help your blog grow.
While you may not even need this, if you are a profound blogger, I believe it’ll help you in some way. Also, I decided to select the reblog post I do on Tuesday from my community pool.
Here are the rules to this community pool so that it could be used to it’s maximum potential –
- Drop a link on which you want to get feedback on. This could be a post, your website, anything you wish, but make sure it has a substantial message or question.
- Be as specific as you can if you want to draw quality feedback.
- Please make sure you only comment one link. If you comment with more than one link, your comment would either not be approved or would take a longer time to be moderated. If you want to draw traffic to your website, make sure you comment with a link to your best article. 😉
- No adult content. This is a strict no no. I’ll be checking each of the links when the comment is sent to me for moderation. Your link will definitely be deleted if it contains any adult content.
- While you don’t have to, if you have the time please check out a few other links in the comment section and give your feedback to other bloggers who need help (specially if you’ve requested feedback too).
- Please give polite and constructive feedback. The idea is to have fun and spread some love!
There’ll be a community pool every Friday at 6am (my time) in my blog. You can leave your links until the next community pool, after that the comment section of the previous week’s community pool will be closed.
If you aren’t a blogger, this post could help you too. You’ll have different types of recommended links to read through all in the same place. How convenient is that?