Everyone of us goes through this phase, sooner or later. Personally I think it just keeps happening all the time until you get a sudden spark of an idea.
Here’s a list of things you can blog about –
- Personal essays (My personal favorite) –
- Childhood memories.
- Critical life events or choices.
- Risks you’ve taken.
- Regrets and disappointments.
- What/who inspires you.
- Life goals and how you plan to achieve it.
2. ‘Best of’ posts –
- Best blogs you’ve read (with links).
- Best of your blog posts.
- Best free apps online.
- Best tutorials on a subject of interest.
- Best tools and resources you depend on.
- Best people in your life.
3. General interest posts –
- A short story, deleted chapter, character sketch, etc. (Of your own work.)
- Projects you’re launching or involved in.
- A song playlist that corresponds to different phases of your life.
- Link to inspiring videos. Eg – TED talks.
- Keywords visitors use to find your site.
- If you tried something new a while back and wrote about it, update readers with results.
4. Reviews –
5. ‘List of’ posts –
- A list of activities to do when you are bored.
- A list of your favorite books/movies of all time and why they made the list.
- A list of things that make you happy.
- A list of steps you need to cover before you do something. Eg – Move, Publish a book, Start a blog, Select your career, etc.
- A list of things you’ll never do again.
- A list of benefits of doing something. Eg – Dancing, Exercising, etc.
6. ‘How to’ posts –
- A step-by-step guide to anything.
7. Interviews –
- Interview anyone you like, who you think your readers will enjoy reading about.
Hope that helps! This post was one of the ‘list of’ posts. List of blog topics to turn to when you are running out of ideas.
Cheers and Happy Blogging!