To those of you who aren’t familiar with what aeipathy means, it means what the featured image of this blog says,
An enduring and consuming passion.. 💙
In my post about why I started blogging, I mentioned “Capturing photographs is what I do in my past time..”
Yup you smart person, you guessed it. In this post I’m going to share some of my snaps with you. 😬
Before I do that, here’s a list of what I love about photography. Fair warning, you might want to take up photography after you’ve read this list.
1. Photography changes the way you see things – No place in the world is boring if you love taking photographs. There is something to offer everywhere.
2. It’s a journey of self discovery – The photographs you take reflect your feelings. They reflect what you truly find beautiful.
3. It’s a challenge – Yes, it’s pretty simple when you think about it. Just take a camera, point at something nice and press the button. Yet, with time you realize how much more it is. You learn new things. You explore.
4. You capture a moment which might never be reproduced – There’s nothing more to say about that. It speaks for itself.
5. You get to share it with your loved ones – This is exactly what I’m trying to do via this post. 😉
6. Anyone can do it – It doesn’t have to be professionally, but I love how anyone can do it if they put their heart and soul into it (then again anyone can do anything if they put their heart and soul into it, but let’s stick to the topic shall we?).
There you go. I didn’t want to make the list too long, and keep you waiting, so I reduced it as much as I could. Enjoy (if it’s enjoyable) ! 😇