What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
My answer to last week’s question –
This is a tough one. There is religion, my family and the love of my life. However, I do firmly believe that religion and my family are something which I would never have to give up on anyway.
- Religion – Well, of course not.
- Family – Even if I give up on them, they’ll probably creep up on me and force me back. 😂
I guess I could go with the love that I share with the love of my life (in that case too though, he’ll probably creep up on me and force me back).
All in all, the hardest thing for me to give up on would be love itself. I am a great believer in love.
PS – If you are new to my blog, every week I post a question for you guys to answer and I give my answer to the previous week’s question. You are more than invited to join in the fun. Cheers!
Here’s the links to some previous questions –
- Question Of The Week – Q6
- Question Of The Week – Q5
- Question Of The Week – Q4
- Question Of The Week – Q3
- Question Of The Week – Q2
- Question Of The Week – Q1