Do you use the WordPress reader to read other blogs? Are you unable to comment or search them through the WordPress reader? Please comment and let me know so I can get it sorted on my blog.
P.S – You probably can’t comment through this if you are using the WordPress reader. In that case could you kindly visit my blog in the browser and comment there?
Here’s how you do it if you didn’t know.
- Go to the blog on your reader.
- Open what ever post you want. Click on the globe icon at the top right hand side corner of the screen.
- It’ll take you to a page of the same post. Scroll down. You’ll see a page like this (if Google Chrome is your web browser). Comment on the box. Suggestion – Press on the three dots on the top right hand side corner of the screen.
- You’ll get a drop down menu like this. Check the box ‘Request desktop site’ to view how it looks on a desktop (which is the best view of a website).
- You’ll get a page like this.
- Scroll down. Comment.
This is how you view any site you want on a browser.
I personally think it’s better to read blogs on the browser, because on the reader all blogs look the same. That’s kinda boring.